Click here to learn about veganism
Click here for a guide to cruelty free eating
My Favorite YouTube Video
A Magical YouTube video
1. What is Your Name? Elly or El
2. What does your screen name, ElwynCiel, mean? Elwyn means loyal friend and Ciel means sky or dream
3. What is your personality type? My personality test results: http://bit.ly/2eXCOBV
4. What is the link to your website or blog? http://itsmyurls.com/elwynciel
5. Are you in a relationship? Yes
6. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses
7. Do you prefer a guy to be circumcised or uncircumcised? It doesn't matter to me
8. Favorite sex toy? Lovense Nora (tip reactive vibrator)
9. Perfect penis size? Let's talk about brain size instead, shall we?
10. What is your favorite sex position? on my stomach
11. If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Thich Nhat Hanh
12. Your worst fear? Losing my marbles... they're so pretty and round
13. What are some of your favorite video games? Skyrim Special Edition, Fallout 4, GTA 5,The Witcher 3, and Minecraft
14. Whats your religion? I don't practice a religion, but I try to be kind and compassionate to others
15. Are you submissive or dominant? Submissive, but I have a teeny bit of a dom somewhere inside me
16. Thongs or boyshorts? Perpetual wedgies
17. First thoughts waking up? "Awww, I was enjoying that dream/nightmare"
18. What's your favorite fruit? Peaches ;)
19. How do you vent your anger? I don't, and it builds up inside me and erupts as an incredible orgasm.. of epic rage
20. What part of your body do you like the most? My ears cause I heart music
21. What part of your body do you think guys like the most? My big caboose... choo choo all aboard Elwyn's ass train
22. Do you have a collection of anything? Sex toys
23. Smell the air. What do you smell? Air
24. To you, what is the meaning of life? We're all one consciousness. I am you and you are me, so let's grok
25. Whats the worst injury youve ever had? A broken heart...booohoooo ;(
26. Do you have any obsessions right now? Squeezing my tits cause it releases stress
27. How many relationships have you had? 1
28. Hablas Espanol? Si, estoy estudiando Espanol
29. What do you look for in a mate? A sense of humor, intelligence, confidence, and kindness
30. Whats a song(s) that always makes you happy when you hear it? "Touch" by Hazy Mountains and "Borderline - Original Mix" by Duett
31. Do you believe in an afterlife? Reincarnation
32. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you.
33. How can I win your heart? Make me laugh all the time
34. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Adopting a plant based diet (being a vegan)
35. Who's your favorite rapper? Travis Scott
36. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? I'm a good girl, you've gotta believe me!
37. Been in love? Everytime I look in the mirror
38. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Sweden
39. Have you ever been drunk? No cause I'm a good wittle girl
40. Have you ever been called a tease? It's what I'm good at
41. Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities. Guys: Bradley James, James Mcavoy, Asap Rocky, Martin Wallstrom, and Charlie Day.
Girls: Emilia Clarke, Lisa Bonet, Georgia King, Ellen Page, and Alycia Debnam Carey.
42. Shoplifted? (see number 39)
43. Chess or poker? Poker
44. What's your favorite planet? Jupiter (big brother of our solar system)
45. Favorite season? Autumn
46. Favorite TV shows? Merlin, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Game of Thrones, Mr. Robot, Westwood, Star Trek TNG, Samurai Champloo, Breaking Bad, Stranger Things, The Orville, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Arrested Development, The Walking Dead, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Broad City, The Guild, The IT Crowd, Silicon Valley, Death Note, Nana, Attack on Titan, Shameless, The Kids in the Hall, The Flash, Atlanta, New Girl, Daredevil, American Horror Story, Penny Dreadful, True Blood, The Inbetweeners, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Trailer Park Boys, Vikings, and Bates Motel.
47. Favorite comedians? I like dark, quirky, witty, deadpan, and slapstick humor. My favs are: Rory Scovel, Ilana Glazer, Eric Andre, Bill Burr, Demetri Martin, Ricky Gervais, Jim Gaffigan, Louis C.K., Chelsea Peretti, and Norm Macdonald.
48. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? Four
49. What brand of shoes are you wearing? Converse
50. Favorite drink? Tea
51. What were you doing at midnight last night? I'm innocent I swear!
52. What's your ultimate fantasy? Sex with a robot... beep beep boop BEEP!
53. What are your favorite animals? cows, pigs, birds, squirrels, dolphins, elephants, and wolves.
54. How is the weather right now? I think Mother Nature has a personality disorder
55. Who is your favorite TV show character(s)? Merlin/Emrys from Merlin, Elliot from Mr. Robot, and Charlie from It's Always Sunny
56. What's your favorite movie? The Cable Guy (anything with Jim Carrey in it)
57. What are your measurements? 32-25-39
58. What do you want to be in your next life? A tree
59. What's your sexual orientation? Sapiosexual
60. How do you want to die? In a forest surrounded by animals
61. Where is your mind? Floating around in outerspace
62. What do you think of this survey so far? *whips out vibrator*
63. Do you think you are attractive? I'm a hunk
64. Do you believe in yourself? I'm like the little engine that could
65. Do you want to have kids? Nah man
66. Favorite eye color? Green
67. Favorite hair color? Black
68. Favorite food? Sperm
69. Favorite book? Peace is Every Step
70. Favorite quote? "The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself".
71. Favorite poem?
Inside this new love, die.
Your way begins on the other side.
Become the sky.
Take an axe to the prison wall.
Walk out like somebody suddenly born into color.
Do it now.
You're covered with thick cloud.
Slide out the side.
and be quiet. Quietness is the surest sign
that you've died.
Your old life was a frantic running
The speechless full moon
comes out now.
- Jelaluddin Rumi